Sat, Feb 15|
Getting the Love You Want Couples Workshop
Revitalize, Restore and Re-energize your Relationship
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – Feb 16, 2020, 7:00 PM
Cheverly, Cheverly, MD, USA
About the Event
Getting the Love you Want is a practical and effective workshop that has offered hope and healing to thousands of couples around the world. The Getting the Love You Want Workshop is the fruit of the work of Harville Hendrix, a New York Times best-selling author and creator of Imago Therapy.
For two days, Dr. Most and her husband, Steven, a certified Imago Workshop presenter, will "hug" you and your relationship creating a space for intentional connection and growth. The Most's will share with you the experiences of their imperfect, still, loving and intentional relationship in a safe, kind, and honoring atmosphere. They will employ active learning strategies, mindfulness, spirituality, curiosity, fun, and the latest neuroscience/evidence-based interventions to support your relationship towards acquiring or increasing consciousness, hope, and trust.
For this reason, during the Getting the Love you Want workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn to offer your partner love in the way that he/she wants to receive.
- explore/find freedom from unwanted, or hurtful relationship responses.
- examine the roots of ongoing relationship conflicts.
- acquire insights about your spouses motivations and responses.
You will also learn how to:
- engage in safe and clear communication patterns.
- express your needs.
- maintain emotional connection with your significant other.
- co-create a satisfying and long-lasting vision for the relationship.
- engage in your relationship with hope and clarity.
What are you waiting for? Join the Most's for the Getting the Love You Want Workshop. Spaces are limited.
Sign up today!
Rate: $750 per couple
*Payment Plan Available
This is a two day event: Saturday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday 9:00AM to 7:00 PM.
Tuition includes manuals for both partners. Breakfasts and snacks will be provided throughout the weekend. Other meals and lodging are not included. We break for 75 minutes for lunch on your own each day.
- Final reservation is considered after payment in full has been received. You will be notified when payment and registration are completed.
- Refunds are subject to a $50 administrative fee, after registration is confirmed.
- An additional $100 cancellation fee applies. If a cancellation takes place within 14 days (two weeks) of the workshop start date.
- Full refund is not available if a cancellation occurs within 7 days (one week) of the workshop’s start date. In this case, a 50% credit towards a future workshop is offered to be used within one year, pending availability.
- Credits and refunds are not available for participants who leave early or “no show” for the event.
- Most Connections are not responsible for travel/hotel expenses under any circumstances.
- If presenters cancel workshop, full refunds will be offered.